Trees add so much beauty to our properties and benefits to the environment. They also require attention and care to keep them healthy and in a safe condition. If you know what to look for, your trees may have some telltale signs that indicate a potential hazard.
How to find out if your tree is a Hazardous Tree:
- Are there large holes in the trunk
- Have branches fallen from tree
- Are branches close to a structure or interfering with wires
- Are there splits or cracks in trunk or branches
- Are there dead or broken, hanging branches in tree
- Are there mushrooms at the base of tree
- Has construction or digging been performed near base of tree
If you notice any of these potentially dangerous conditions, please have your trees inspected and evaluated by a professional arborist. They are best qualified to advise you on how to keep your trees in tip top shape and keep them from becoming a hazardous tree.