It doesn't feel like Spring is around the corner but in reality now is a great time to start planning your Spring landscape. To begin, think about how you want to use your yard this year and consider areas for kids or pets, entertaining or outdoor living. If you're not sure, our landscape architects have great ideas and will help you envision your yard as a perfect place to play and relax.
Here are some ideas for Spring Landscaping:
- Bring warmth and fun to your backyard with a stone fire pit.
- Redefine the entrance to your home with a new walkway.
- Add a beautiful flowering tree for an interesting focal point.
- Introduce seasonal color to your property by adding flowers that bloom all season.
- Add outdoor living space with a new patio.
- Remove or transplant overgrown shrubs that detract from curb appeal.
- Install a stone wall to delineate a seating area.
Carpenter Costin’s landscape architects will work with you to explore the possibilities of your property and turn your dreams into reality. Call now for a no obligation consultation on spring landscaping, 877/308-8733.