After a long, cold, snowy winter, it’s time to get outside, take a deep breath and start planning how you are going to use your yard this year. As we all seek outlets for stress reduction and restoration, let our landscape architects help you transform your property into an attractive, welcoming and serene place to play and relax.
Here are some ideas for Spring Landscaping:
- Bring the warmth and fun of a campfire to your backyard with a stone fire pit.
- Define the entrance to your home with a new walkway.
- Add a beautiful flowering tree for an interesting focal point.
- Introduce seasonal color to your property by adding flowers that bloom all season
- Add outdoor living space with a new patio.
- Remove or transplant overgrown shrubs that may be hiding your home.
- Install a fence or stone wall to delineate a property line.
Carpenter Costin’s landscape architects will work with you to explore the possibilities of your property and turn your dreams into reality. Call now for a no obligation consultation on spring landscaping, 877/308-8733. Visit our website at www.carpentercostin.net to view our landscape portfolio.