Fall tactics for ensuring your landscape and trees are in the best shape possible.
Caring for your trees, shrubs, and landscape in the fall will help ensure that it is in optimal condition come next spring. Investing in landscape care services between September and December will not only prepare your trees and shrubs for the winter, but it will also make sure that your landscape as a whole is better prepared to shine next spring.
The following checklist will give you an idea of what actions should be taken, and when they should be completed for the best results. Clicking on the link will bring you to an article with more specific information about each task.
- Lawn Renovation (Sept – Oct)
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization (Sept – Oct)
- Hemlock Woolly Adelgid Treatment (Sept – Oct)
- Tree & Shrub Planting (Sept – Nov)
- Hardscape Construction (Sept – Nov)
- Shade Tree Safety Evaluation (Sept – Dec)
- Shade Tree Pruning (Nov – Dec)
- Burlap Shrubs for Winter Protection (Nov – Dec)
This checklist will undoubtedly improve the health and appeal of your landscape this fall. For more information, or for a free consultation with a Carpenter Costin professional, click the button below.
Feel free to save and print the checklist below for your own copy.